Jun 6, 2012

Countdown to Miss California!

            Miss California is fast approaching! I can't believe it is almost here! I'm so excited! In preparation I have had mock interviews, shopping adventures, more voice lessons, and of course becoming best friends with the trainers at the gym. And to think I'm doing all of this on top of a new job! So many great adventures coming into my life and I feel like I'm just getting started, who knows what the future holds ;)

           I must say I have had the time of my life being Miss City of Orange and meeting new friends throughout my community. Everyone is so pleasant to speak with and they truly are interested in what I am doing for their community. It's great knowing I make a difference and can influence someone's day, in a positive way of course! I have a few events this coming weekend so expect more posts soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment