May 23, 2012

GRADUATION!

                So a pretty amazing thing just happened this past weekend... I GRADUATED FROM CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY!!!!! That's right, I am now officially an adult with a degree. It is amazing how time can fly by so quickly, I still cannot believe those four years of my life are already done. I remember when I was a Freshman and trying to find my classes, but now I know campus like the back of my hand! I am very grateful for the friends I have made and the professors who's classes have taught me valuable lessons in life and in knowledge. My sorority sisters have always been there for me and I know they will continue to do so in the future. It was hard work to reach the end but I have come to realize this is not the end of the book but the closing to a chapter in my life. The friendships I have made will carry on into the next chapters and will remain vital to my past and future. Lessons will hopefully have been engrained into my brain as I apply them to the "real world" endeavors. I will always love Chapman University for time spent in the libraries, piazza, cafe's, and the new student union. I know there is a plan for everything, so who knows maybe I will attend grad school at Chapman? I'm sure my Dad wouldn't like new tuition, but hey isn't that what the Miss America Organization is for? :)

A few graduating Alpha Phi's <3 

JUST GRADUATED!!!!!!


My room mate and myself 

Head of the Dept. of Communications Chair, roomie, me, and Professor Kee

My brother Brandon flew all the way out from Ohio!

Not a care in the world... until full time prep for Miss CA the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment