Apr 17, 2012

Missy Needs A Home!

Hello everyone!!!

I am in desperate need of your help! A few weeks ago my boyfriend witnessed a dog get hit by a car and he immediately rescued her and took her in his vehicle to the nearest shelter. However, because of overcrowding, the shelter informed him that if she was not claimed or adopted within a certain amount of time then she would be euthanized. We are both animal loving persons and we could not imagine that happening to a dog who's life he had just saved. So on the last day, since her owner never showed, he rescued her from the shelter in hopes of extending her life.

He is currently fostering her at his apt in L.A but we unfortunately can not continue to do so for much longer. We have already contacted every pitbull rescue and non-kill animal shelter in California but to no avail. They are simply too crowded and can not take her.

That's where YOU come in! If anyone is interested in adopting her or perhaps know someone who might be interested PLEASE send this information along and let me know ASAP! She is such a beautiful dog and so kind, the last thing I want to do is return her to the shelter because we could not find her a home.

Name: Missy
Age: ~3 years old
Weight: 60 lbs
Breed: Staffordshire Terrier (pitbull)
Shots/Vaccines: Yes
Trained: yes, but needs improvement
Temperament: LOVES PEOPLE!!! Dog aggressive (acts excited from a distance but doesn't like them when they are close to her)

SHE LOVES TO CUDDLE AND PLAY!!!!!

Please help Miss City of Orange find Missy a home :) I would keep her but I have 2 rescue dogs of my own and like I said Missy does not get along with other dogs. Other than that she is an absolute sweetheart and I would not say that lightly! I was bitten by a pitbull when I was a teenager so initially I was hesitant, however she has changed my heart and I absolutely adore her.

e-mail me at - meganwisler@gmail.com    If you are interested!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment