Feb 5, 2012

Pageant Visit: Miss Fullerton!

Last night was a bitter sweet moment, my room mate from Miss California last year was giving up her crown as Miss Fullerton :( but I know she will be back one day! Carly and I have become great friends and I will never forget our fun adventures together traveling and singing along to our favorite song "Friday" by Rebecca Black, we even choreographed it. The pageant was a fun time catching up with friends I had not seen in a while, especially my former teen Olivia Sichmeller, Ventura County's Outstanding Teen 2011. Her and I are definitely two peas in a pod and she has become like a little sister to me and I absolutely love it! The Miss Fullerton pageant was very entertaining even though I was blinded a few times by the bright stage lights, oh these sensitive eyes! Carly sang absolutely beautifully and I even teared up a little bit when she and her teen sang the duet "For Good" from Wicked. I am so proud of both of them with their accomplishments last year and I can't wait to see what the new Miss Fullerton and Fullerton's Outstanding Teen do this year! Director Kathi and Doug Hikawa are so much fun to be with I know those girls are going to have a blast!!!

Me and my former OT, Olivia!
The talented Carly Valdes after giving up her crown!

In addition to the Miss Fullerton pageant, our little "Glamily" grew by adding a beautiful youngster to the group! Last night we had a fun dinner and small ceremony where we crowned our first ever Miss Orange County's Outstanding Teen 2012!!! Congrats to Sarah Dahdouh, formerly Miss Oakland's Outstanding Teen 2011. When we met again at dinner, I remembered her from Miss California last year and how we had a fun time backstage performing our vocal impressions for one another. Our comic timings are similar and she got along great with Katie and Stephanie too. Sarah truly is a beautiful person inside and out and I am very glad to have her added to our little bunch!

Crowning and sashing our new little sister!
The "Glamily" is complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment