Jan 23, 2012

Pageant Visit: Miss San Diego!

Yesterday was a day filled with high energy, jokes, and an all around good time. I was lucky enough to drive down to San Diego with some of my sister queens Katie Wayland (Miss Orange County) and Stephanie Patterson (Miss South Coast)!! We rocked out to the radio and chatted the entire way which made the drive seem a lot shorter. For lunch we met up with our friend Jill Cook in downtown San Diego and had probably the best biscuits we've ever encountered. Seriously, Katie and Stephanie contemplated running back and grabbing some more for the road, they were THAT good!

The Miss San Diego pageant was terrific! All of the contestants were absolutely beautiful and so talented, but I was a nervous wreck watching as a lot of my pageant friends were competing for the 2 open titles! It was great to see people during Intermission and I even had the opportunity to chat with the newly crowned Miss California Teen USA 2012 Alexa Jones, such a nice girl!

I am pleased to say that one of my favorite people ever won one of the open titles! Congrats to my girl Leah Cecil the new Miss Southern California Regional 2012!!! I am also very proud of Lauren Smolka, First Runner-Up, and Chrisy Alcaraz, Second Runner-Up. One of my best friends competed tonight and I would just like to say, Courtney Trouten I love you and you were spectacular! Also, our good friend Devon Culnane competed that night, and in my opinion she did the best I have ever seen her perform! So proud and everyone did fantastic!!!


With my sister queens Katie Wayland (Miss Orange County) and
Stephanie Patterson (Miss South Coast) 


Congrats to the new girls!!!!
Van Pham (Miss San Diego), Anna Mason (Miss County of San Diego)
Leah Cecil (Miss Southern California Regional) and
Sabrina Alonso (Miss San Diego's OT) 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Loves it! So great to see you and your sister queens this week. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete