Jan 27, 2012

Connie Benson is amazing!


















       I just wanted to create a post saying how proud I am of my Executive Director Connie Benson. She is such an amazing woman and she is so dedicated to this program and the success of her girls. I am very excited to be with her this year and to learn everything she has to offer. She does so much for us and I have no idea where she finds the time because not only does she run our pageant but she is also a super smart lawyer! That's right, my E.D is a beautiful lawyer and a pageant girl! I'm thinking we should watch Legally Blonde soon... Anyway, Connie Benson I love you and I appreciate everything you do for not only myself but for all of us girls and I hope we can continue making you proud throughout this next year. I love our "Glamily"


No comments:

Post a Comment