Mar 29, 2012

Senior Spotlight @ Chapman University!

             A few months ago I received an e-mail from the Senior Class Legacy committee asking if I would be interested in donating $20.12 to the senior legacy for Chapman University. I am a part of the 2012 graduating class, hence the value of the donation. I thought back to all of the opportunities Chapman University has provided for me and of course I instantly donated. Chapman has not only provided me with an excellent education but also the opportunity to compete for Miss City of Orange. If it wasn't for Chapman than I wouldn't be Miss City of Orange! I am very proud to be representing this beautiful city and I am proud to attend Chapman University. Soon I will be graduating and joining the Alumni club! I recently received another e-mail from the committee and I was selected as the Senior Spotlights for this month! Check out the link and read the shout out I gave as Miss City of Orange! (I don't know how accurate the link will be once my time as Senior Spotlight has surpassed)



No comments:

Post a Comment