Feb 22, 2012

Wahoo's in Orange!

Ladies and gentlemen... I am pleased to announce there is now a 
Wahoo's Fish Taco's in Orange!!!

         I am so excited because I absolutely love Wahoo's and I was asked to shoot a promo video for their opening day! No need to ask me twice!!!! I just spent about an hour down at their new location on Chapman and Lemon filming a short video inviting everyone to come down to Wahoo's! It was so fun to be behind the camera, kind of gave me a glimpse into what Broadcast majors do, and I have to say I really enjoyed it! Maybe I'll pursue that someday... but until then I'll stick to being Miss City of Orange! What great opportunities I have in this wonderful city!






Wahoo's is opening on Tuesday, February 28th!!! 
Chapman Ave and Lemon St!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment