Jan 20, 2012

First Time's A Charm?

This is my first time blogging and I feel that I have missed out on a lot of fun sharing my experiences with others. Since I can't go back in time and write an entry for everything I have done up till now, I have decided to do a quick summary so we can all be up to speed in a short amount of time.


Being crowned Miss City of Orange has been such a blessing. I worked extremely hard the weeks leading up to the pageant and I was very happy that my hard work paid off and I did my best! I made so many wonderful friends from the pageant and I am very happy to say that my First Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up are now titleholders and will be joining me on this journey to Miss CA!!! I absolutely adore these women and I could not have asked for better sister queens! I love you both and I love that we have created a "Glamily" with the Miss Orange County/South Coast/ and Newport Beach!


My court! 1st Runner-Up Stephanie Patterson,
2nd Runner-Up Katie Wayland, 3rd Runner-Up Sharon Kong
So honored to have one of my friends Katie Barnum crown me!
The City of Orange has already been so kind and gracious towards me and I feel so proud to call Orange, CA my home away from home! I have sung the National Anthem multiple times at events all around Orange and have met some extraordinary people along the way. It's amazing how many people there are in Orange and how vital they are to the city. Sometimes I just feel lucky to visually see all of the connections as I travel from location to location throughout Orange. It really is a beautiful place, and the people living in it are even better!


Bob Arnhym the Miss California CEO/President! Such a supportive and amazing man! 
4 Generations of Miss City of Orange, starting with Noelle Freeman our current Miss CA!

Welcome to the Orange County family! Stephanie Patterson (Miss South Coast), our ED Connie Benson,
Katie Wayland (Miss Orange County) and Caitlin Barney (Miss Newport Beach)




No comments:

Post a Comment