Jun 30, 2012

Miss CA - Day 7 (Swimsuit)

Day 7

           Tonight was the night I literally worked my booty off for, swimsuit! I am so proud for how far I have come in motivating myself to get swimsuit ready and I feel like it has paid off. Sure there are more things I could have done and will do in the future, but I was content with where my fitness level was tonight and how I presented myself on stage :)

          This evening the beautiful Katie Wayland competed in on-stage question and our graceful Stephanie Patterson floated across the stage in her evening gown. I am very proud of the two of them and they have both accomplished so much throughout the year and even this week at Miss California. In addition, our little teen Sarah Dahdouh achieved the best non-finalist interview award and the overall top interview award. She truly shined in every area of competition and was definitely up there with the rest of the teens in our opinion. However, a big congratulations goes out to our new Miss California's Outstanding Teen - Grace Lee Grant (Miss Golden Gate's OT). Ironically enough her evening gown is the exact same as my talent gown! Hopefully that will bring me some luck tomorrow? Speaking of which, I am very excited for whatever happens tomorrow evening. I am a firm believer in the phrase "everything happens for a reason" and it will be exciting to see how my future turns out tomorrow. No matter what I am happy for the experience and the friendships I have made along the way. Plus my best friends and boyfriend made it up to Fresno tonight so I am just glad to have people I love here to support me! Well... wish me luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment